Marshall ISD will host the district’s annual Head Start/Pre-K Roundup on April 12, 2017, from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Washington Early Childhood Center located at 1202 Evans Street.
Parents or guardians will need to bring the following items for registration:
• Valid picture ID of the parent or legal guardian enrolling the child
• Original birth certificate with seal
• Social Security card
• Updated immunization records
• Proof of residence. Acceptable documentation includes:
– If you own your residence, your current tax statement listing MISD
– If you are renting your residence, current lease agreement or a signed letter from your landlord containing the address of the rental property and a phone number to verify occupancy with the landlord
– If you reside with someone in their residence, they must come with you to sign a notarized affidavit with one of the acceptable documents above, and both of you must provide a valid picture ID.
MISD will provide a notary service free of charge.
Marshall ISD nurses will verify immunizations. If they are current, registration is available. If they are not current, parents will be informed of the missing immunizations and where they can receive them.
Following the April 12 initial Roundup, registration for Head Start and Pre-K will continue in MISD until the end of May, at the MISD Administration Building located at 1305 E. Pinecrest Drive.