Welcome to the
Marshall Independent School District!
>MISD MEET THE TEACHER INFORMATION
- Washington Early Childhood Center: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- Robert E. Lee Elementary: Thursday, Aug. 20, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- South Marshall STEM Academy: Thursday, Aug. 20, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- William B. Travis Elementary: Thursday, Aug. 20, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- David Crockett Elementary: Thursday, Aug. 20, 5:00-6:30 p.m.
- G.W. Carver Elementary: Thursday, Aug. 20, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- J.H. Moore Elementary: Thursday, Aug. 20, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Sam Houston Middle School: Friday, Aug. 21, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Price T. Young Middle School: Friday, Aug. 21, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Marshall High School Registration Information
- Tuesday, Aug. 4
- Freshman Pep Rally, 8:00 a.m. -8:30 a.m.
- Freshman Registration, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sophomore Registration, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 5
- Junior Registration, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Senior Registration, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 6
- Make-up Registration, 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (for anyone who missed their regular registration time)
>FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS GO ON SALE JULY 27
Current season ticket holders can pick up their season tickets Monday, July 27 from 7:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Y.A. Tittle Fieldhouse. On Tuesday, July 28, the ticket office will be open from around 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Anybody interested in changing seats can bring their tickets and check the availability of new seats. MISD Ticket Day is slated for Tuesday, Aug 4. Remaining season seats will go on sale for MISD employees, booster club members and family members of the Marshall athletes. Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Season tickets will go on sale to the general public Wednesday, Aug. 5 and Thursday, Aug. 6 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. with ticket sales ending Friday, Aug. 7 at noon.
>ACE PROGRAM NOTICE
Marshall ISD intends to apply for 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Cycle 7, Year 5 continuation funding.