Welcome to the
Marshall Independent School District!
>FOOTBALL SEASON TICKETS GO ON SALE JULY 27
Current season ticket holders can pick up their season tickets Monday, July 27 from 7:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Y.A. Tittle Fieldhouse. On Tuesday, July 28, the ticket office will be open from around 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Anybody interested in changing seats can bring their tickets and check the availability of new seats. MISD Ticket Day is slated for Tuesday, Aug 4. Remaining season seats will go on sale for MISD employees, booster club members and family members of the Marshall athletes. Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Season tickets will go on sale to the general public Wednesday, Aug. 5 and Thursday, Aug. 6 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. with ticket sales ending Friday, Aug. 7 at noon.
>ACE PROGRAM NOTICE
Marshall ISD intends to apply for 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Cycle 7, Year 5 continuation funding.
>NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Marshall ISD will begin New Student Registration for the 2015-2016 school year on Monday, July 27, 2015.
- New Student Registration for Kindergarten through 6th grade will take place at the MISD Administration Building located at 1305 E. Pinecrest Drive.
- New Student Registration for 7th-8th grade students will take place at Marshall Junior High School located at 700 W. Houston Street.
- New Student Registration for 9th-12th grade students will take place at Marshall High School located at 1900 Maverick Drive.
MISD comenzará inscripción de nuevos estudiantes para el año escolar 2015-2016 el Lunes, 27 de Julio 2015.
- Registro de nuevos estudiantes de kindergarten hasta el sexto grado se llevará a cabo en el edificio de Administración MISD ubicado en 1305 E Pinecrest Drive.
- Registro de nuevos estudiantes para el 7º y 8º grado se llevara a cabo en Marshall Junior High School ubicada en 700 W Houston Street.
- Registro de nuevos estudiantes de noveno a través de los estudiantes del grado 12 se llevará a cabo en la Marshall High School ubicada en 1900 Maverick Drive.