ATTENTION Marshall High School Students:
You may be eligible for financial assistance for upcoming college entrance exams, dual credit opportunities, and required materials.
Financial Assistance for Dual Credit or Exams:
- 100% F/R receive 50% assistance
- 75% F/R receive 30% assistance
- 50% F/R receive 20% assistance
Applications are also available at the MHS front office during business hours.
Please return your completed application to your MHS counselor.
Entrance Exam Costs without additional Financial Assistance:
- ACT: Free for MISD students
- SAT: Free for MISD students
- TSI: $15 per sections or $29 for all 3 sections
- AP Exam: $15
Dual Credit Opportunities and Costs without Financial Assistance:
- ETBU Mav U: $150 per 3-hour course or $50 per credit hour
- Panola College: $150 per 3-hour course or $50 per credit hour + an online fee of $15/credit hour
- TSTC Mav Tech: $99 per 3-hour course or $33 per credit hour
If you have any questions, please contact:
Melanie Hudson - email@example.com
Kelley Paul - firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal Walker - email@example.com