Assistant Superintendent for Auxiliary Services
• Current Employment Opportunities
• Existing Application - Login
• Employee Calendars 2021-2022
• New Employee Paperwork
• Current/Former Employee Forms
• 2020-2021 Salary Schedule
• 2020-2021 Compensation Manual
• Administrators & Supervisors
• FFCRA - Employee Paid Leave Requirements
• FFCRA - Employee Rights
• Employee Leave Request
Compare your skills and interests to open positions in Marshall ISD to see where you might be a good fit. When you are ready, click the link on that page that states: "External applicants click here to login and apply."
Already have a login? Click here to be directed to the login screen.
These are positions that require an instructional or administrative license or certificate.
• Social Workers
These are positions that do not require an instructional or administrative license.
• Teacher Assistants/Aides
• Office Support
• Child Nutrition/Cafeteria Assistants
• Bus Drivers
• Bus Maintenance
• Substitute Teachers
• Custodial Staff
These positions include:
• Assistant Principals
• District Level Administrators